It’s the 2017 WSOMS Annual Meeting!
July 3-6, 2017
NOTE! Montage room rates increase (a lot) after June 3rd so call and reserve today.
SPEAKER: Stuart Lieblich, D.M.D., Clinical Prof, U of Connecticut, Avon Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery;
July 4: “Ambulatory Anesthesia: Case -Based Focused Review of Techniques and Complications”
SPEAKER: Daniel Petrisor, DMD, MD, FACS, Director of Head & Neck Oncologic and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Oregon Health & Science U;
July 5 (morning): “Smile Again: Definitive Implant Reconstruction in the post-Ablative Patient”
July 5 (afternoon): “Contemporary Management of Nerve Injuries in OMFS”
SPEAKER: Dawn Groves, US Regional Manager, Einblau & Associates. Digital Content Strategist;
July 6 (morning): “Social Media for OMS; No Nonsense on Why, Where, How Often, & What to Expect “
Deer Valley is the #1 resort vacation destination in Utah.
Perfect for this year’s annual meeting.
- Elegant accommodations at the Montage Resort
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Fabulous dining venues at the hotel and in town
- Countless one-of-a-kind recreational options (ziplining, river rafting, hiking, shopping, mountain biking, golfing, touring, and more)
- All at prices you can afford!
- Check our list of can’t miss activities.